Wednesday, September 09, 2009

 

The Party Continues


Vanderbilt University - BVD Bloggering Blogger reporting , Vanderbilt has a new crop of Freshman party makers and party shakers , er , ah , students that is. I got to have a quick moment with incoming Engineering Freshman , Ken Hanks , from Oregon , USA.

BVD : Ken , what's with the biggie glasses?
Ken : This is how we are showing off to everyone else , that there's no money shortage here at Vanderbilt.
BVD : Or beer shortage either , right?
Ken: Hey man , you tryin' to cause trouble or something? There's no under age drinkers drinkin' at this party.
BVD : Oh , sorry. Where is that party at , then?
Ken : Try frat row. There's always a freshman party a goin on all the time over there.
BVD : What is it about Vanderbilt , that lured you here?
Ken : Well , for $tarter$ , only those people who belong here are here. You won't find poor people or any of those other riff raff 'n stuff around here , you know what I mean?
BVD : Yes , I sure do know what you mean
Ken : Hey man , we are what we are and that's why I'm here with them. Heh heh heh heh. Oh DAMN ! My glass just went empty. Holy Shit , I've got ta git a refill or my party's over! Later dude !!

Comments:
Great PARTY DUDE ! ! ! Wi$h you'all othurz wuz thare heh heh heh
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?