Tuesday, November 03, 2009

 

Got Pain ?


THE TENNESSEAN claims they are not responsible for advertisements in their paper , BUTT , they don't mind getting paid for helping advertisers cheat their readers and subscribers.

This stuff is crap. I've been studying pain for the last 10 years and if you have pain issues , I can give you a cream formula that will get at it and I'm not asking you for money in return. I'm just asking that you get better (even tho we both know it won't happen , we can still keep our smile , right) P.S. -when you ask , keep in mind , this cream is not cheap and insurance WILL NOT pay ! Also , there is only ONE place in Franklin (that I know of) that can competently make it.

YES , YES , and YES again. You will need a doctor's script to acquire this particular cream I'm talking about. I've have talked about this cream before in past postings.

QUESTION - Why do I need a script?
Answer: Because this is not the JointFlex kiddie stuff made for children. This cream formula I'm talkin 'bout is a REAL pain go getter. I kid you not. (no pun intended)

I've learned thru being in real pain , if a cream type pain reliever does not require a doctor , then the betting odds are , it most likely WILL NOT WORK. (for those who want to bet , the odds are 99.5 to .05 in my favor) There are several good feeling ingredients , that these companies use , to put into these so called pain relief creams , butt they will not relieve the pain issue. These ingredients are the stuff commonly found in creams like this , that do not require a doctor script. So , if you've got money to waste , here's a solution to your burdening , money problem worries. (I know for a fact , there is a difference between feeling good , and getting pain relief)

This stuff advertised in THE TENNESSEAN is pure garbage. Remember , real doctors don't prescribe this stuff because they know it does'nt work and also , they are not going to put their reputation at risk (and besides , companies like this won't give them a cut of the action). So why should you buy it? This statement alone should tell you something. If you want the formula , just ask. I have given my friends with arthritis a go with this and afterwards , they all have trodden off to their doctor for a script. Again , I'm not asking or looking or even expecting money (although a simple thank you would be nice). Having 24/7 pain is no fun for the family and even less enjoyable for you.

Note: since posting this , the number of received requests for the formula is rather surprising. I need your name , email contact and why you are asking. Thank you , Jerry

Comments:
OOOOOOOOOOOO Ow I got a pain
 
Jerry, could I get the formula to take to my Doctor for a script.

Thank you very much.

Jim
 
Jerry, can I e-mail you with the info you need to get the formula?

Thanks.
 
Anon 5:31 - of course. I do not spread people's info around like the police do.
 
hey Jer what will this do for arthritis
 
Anon 8:13 - this stuff will give pain relief in joints like fingers for example. Again , this is not for kids. DON'T EEEE'VEN think about it.
 
I don't see your e-mail address. Can you provide it?

Thanks.
 
Other people have posted their email and info right here. I just don't click on it to go here.
 
Oh ! ! ! ! SHIT! ! ! ! DAMN ! ! ! ! That Hurts ! ! ! !
 
Damn Jerry , you DA MAN ! ! ! THIS STUFF IS AWESOMELY INCREDIBLE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?