Wednesday, December 01, 2010

 

Vanderbilt Promises More (again)


Vanderbilt University - BVD Bloggtographer , Vanderbilt's out spoken spokesperson has outspoken themselves again. And this time , it's all about water rights in the showers.

Jerry : OKay BVD , out with it , what's all the Happy Horse Shit about this time?
BVD : Well Jerry , it seems some students think they own more water rights , than other students and to prove it , they have clogged up the plumbing to keep what water they can for themselves.
Jerry : Hmmm , is this legal?
BVD : I'm sure you've heard the saying , "He who has the gold , makes the rules."
Jerry : Yes , I have heard that one many times , especially at Vanderbilt and of course , at Franklin ass well and it also just happens to be one of Jay Johnson's favorites , by the way. His wife even hand stitched it for his office wall to hide his secret wall safe.
BVD : Why am I not surprised to hear that? Anyway , some students are by far , way more wealthier than most other above average students and these people are offended by the purposed stench coming from these low lives from the gutter , so to speak.
Jerry : Say what? I mean like , what is this , another way to talk priggish , prejudicial trash about other people?
BVD : Well , you would know Vanderbilt better than me , so , tell me , what do you really think?
Jerry : Hmm , I think I just said it.
BVD : I think you just did. Oh man (inhales again) this is gooood stuff. Did this come from her?
Jerry : Constance may be gone , but her notoriety still remains :)
BVD : I can't think of a better way to be remembered
Jerry : Yeah , especially at Christmas time.
BVD : Hey that's right man , Christmas time. Yeah , it's the perfect time for giving. Heh heh heh
Jerry : Aint it so. Aint it so , my friend. Merry Christmas.
BVD : What are all of these refers doing lined up?
Jerry : It's my way of celebrating the 25 days of Christmas.
BVD : Oh man , I'm staying for the celebrating
Jerry : Good. This stuff was not meant for just one person
BVD : You know what I like about you man?
Jerry : What's that my friend
BVD : You're not greedy. I mean , you share the wealth.
Jerry : Thank you for that.
BVD : Why?
Jerry : Why what? I mean like , what's the point? You can't take it with you , so , why not share?
BVD : Your logic is certainly not comparable to a politicians.
Jerry : I'm not a politician. So , shut up and enjoy. I've got "Surfer Dude" in the slot. Now if you're lit , what do ya say we enjoy , eh?
BVD : I say play it , Sandman.
Jerry : What about those water rights again?
BVD : Awwww , (exhales) Fuck 'em man. They're just immigrants anyway , getting a free ride on my tax dollars , while US Americans have to pay for the same thing a second time around. Roll the film.
Jerry : The film is rolling. Nooooow. (and the remote goes "click")
BVD : Aww maaan , check it oouuuut
Jerry : Hm? What?
BVD : Your tree lights are dancing man , preeeeeeeeeeeeeetiee , owe wow man , this is gonna be (inhales) the best Christmas ever. Why are you celebrating like this again?
Jerry : 2012 only comes around once a millenium , "Dude"
BVD : Oh yeah , that's right , I'd forgotten about that
Jerry : Well , so much for those water rights issues
BVD : (inhales) you know it , Dude Man

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?