Monday, January 25, 2010

 

CAPRICA

Somewhere in the 13 Colonies - the new and improved scifi channel has come up with another show , to prequel Galactica. While the originally rehashed Galactica was a great show , I find CAPRICA is just another Frankenstein , born all over again.

By now , if you can't figure out where this show is going , I'll tell you , the destruction of the 13 colonies was the idea of a Cylon on PMS , having with no way out of her circuit boards.

Yep , "IT'S alive , ALIVE I TELL YOU. IT'S ALIIIVE , HA HA HA , ALIVE , HA HA HA HA HA ! ! Oh SHIT ! ! ! "




Oh Damn it all to Hell! It's dieing again. Now I've gotta start downloading that Bitch all over again and without reassurance of getting any assistance from an erection ship. Damn ! I swear by the Lords of Cobol , the death of these 13 Colonies , is going to be the death of me yet ! Or my family name aint Fracking , Fucking "Adama".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?