Friday, January 15, 2010

 

Conan Receives Recognition Award

NBC's Bollywood @ Hollywood - last night , Conan finally received , NBC's most prized and sought after award. The coveted , "Employee of the Month" award.

This award allows Conan to access NBC special parking privileges for one day and Conan will eventually receive , a very special Fruit Basket w/ gift assortments and condiments , from Franklin very own born and bred landmark , Earl's Fruit Stand.





After the show , Conan quietly remarked backstage , "Yeah , I've finally got those freaky NBC morons on the run now. Heh heh heh. Threaten to keep "MEEEE" off the air for 3 years , will ya? I'd like to see them try that. I truly would like to see that."

Kat: Conan , is it true , Fox is chasing you?
Conan: I'm not at liberty to say right now , I'm still under contract with NBC.
Kat: I see. So , what happens when NBC does'nt go your way?
Conan: I'll be waving back at them from Fox

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?