Wednesday, January 27, 2010

 

The First Year Anniversary


Franklin , Tennessee - it's been a whole year , with Franklin having a new City Administrator and now it's report card time. Kat caught , "the new guy" with nothing better to do with himself and sat down to talk about his new home town.

Kat: Thank you for seeing Mr. Stuckey
Stuckey: Damn girl , you've got the prettiest eyes. Um , er , I'm glad to see you too , Ms. Kat. What can I do for you?
Kat: What's the biggest , most enjoyable "thing" , that you've found , about running this city?
Stuckey: Well Kat , I've never thought it would be this much fun running a police department. That "jackie" guy sure does need a lot of help and I'm just glad to be here to assist him with his problem child.
Kat: Weren't you already doing that sort of thing where you come from?
Stuckey: Oh no , no , of course not. Where I come from , the police Chief , ran his own department his own way. He was a very competent operator. No , where I come from , the city administrator did'nt cross over any lines or step on any toes. There was just no need for it.
Kat: I see. Soooooo , what's been your biggest obstacle to date?
Stuckey: Getting you to go out with me , heh , heh , heh , er , ah , that's a joke girl , OKay? Ummm , (cough cough) ass you may already know , Jay Johnson left some rather large holes in need of filling in and after a whole year , I'm still finding those things lying around.
Kat: Large holes?
Stuckey: Yeah , you know , all those Damn 'Hoes with holes. I tripped over one yesterday , ass she lay on my office floor.
Kat: Yeah I do know 'bout those ho's. Anything else?
Stuckey: Well , now that you've asked , it's amazing at the amount of money flowing into my office these days. I'm still trying to figure out where it's all coming from. You know , this developer , that developer. This guy , that guy and I don't have a clue , what any of it's for. So , I'm having to spend a lot of my time counting it proper and investigate what it's for. A town being of this size , I don't want to be short changed on my share , which I'm sure you can understand , can't you? I mean , I guess Jay Johnson took the books with him ass I can't find them , I guess is what I should say.
Kat: Have you tried asking the police Chief for those books?
Stuckey: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Oooooooh , the bloody Hell of it all!

Comments:
Hi Jerry,
How are you doing? How is life?
Jerry could you please delete the email that I wrote on your facebook wall? It was mistaken coz I was searching my professor's email and instead of typing her email in the search bar I typed it and published it on your facebook wall haha
 
Tell us who the Ho is!
 
Good morning Will - which Ho you talking about? I would think you know them all. Kat mentioned there were several giving her the evil eye. They thought she was moving in on their territory

Oh and uh , yeah , Kat aint no Ho. You'll quickly understand her nick when she runs her claws , uh , ummm , nails across your skin :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?