Thursday, February 11, 2010

 

What About Common Sense?

Vanderbilt Medical Center - how many people are aware , of the Billions and Billions of dollars , that Vanderbilt goes thru , for the purpose of drug research? How many of you are aware , every bit of that research is phony? Yep , after all of that work and dead animals lying about , all of that documentation is deliberately in error.

Pharmaceutical companies need that research for FDA approval in making all of our pharmacy drugs , in return for Trillions of dollars in profits. Butt , how can this be you ask? I mean after all , when you look at all of those massive , mega doses of trial drugs given to research animals , how can any of the data be wrong?

The answer is simple people. Do you know what it is? Hmmmm , maybe I could put in a prize to the first person who gives the correct answer.

OK - it's done. The rules are , you can not or ever have been , an employee of Vanderbilt or know/known someone at Vanderbilt. There are no age restrictions or US citizenship requirements. How can the rules be any simpler than this?

Because there are no Vanderbilt lawyers involved

Oh yeah - what's the prize? Give the correct answer and you'll find out. You'll even get your picture taken for this blog , with me handing you the prize (and/or you can have your pic taken with Kat). I guarantee , you'll like her , er , ah , the prize that is. Offer ends next Friday @ high noon.

Comments:
are you for real? whats the prise tell me tell me tell me oh please tell me tell me tell me
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?