Wednesday, March 10, 2010

 

The Million Dollar Prize

Everyone was jumping on the band wagon screaming and hollering , "Oh , I know , I know , I know". You would think it was the Talking Donkey yelling out his ass again. (yes , again)

What is all of the Hoopla about , you ask? Edmund declared , a one million dollar prize , will be given to the person who can figure out Toyota's car problem.

The interesting thing about all of this , is that Edmund is'nt sure , how to go about having a contest , to give away the money. So , while they figure out a way to have a contest with rules , people are spouting off their asses with probable causes to Toyota's problem. Soooo , while these suggestions are being investigated , Edmund continues buying time with their contest , hoping someone will cough up the cure soon , sooooo , they won't have to cough up their own million dollar prize.

Meanwhile , I've looked over the information available and I've got the cause figured. I thank FORD for their invaluable knowledge and training.

And no , not until I get the money in my dirty , greedy little hands , will I tell what I know. Heh heh heh.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?