Thursday, April 29, 2010

 

I Voted Just Because


Franklin , Tennessee - why would anyone/someone want to vote in this one horse owner of a town anyway? Look at the corruption that corn holes Franklin's government everyday. Just look at the corruption inside our police department.

Why would any Franklinite want to vote in his own town's elections? Hmm? Why?

When I voted , there was no one to vote for because there was no choice. All I saw on the lists was one person's name and one name only. What kind of an election is this?

While walking out of the voting room , I watched voted people taking their "I VOTED" stickers straight to the trash can and they showed more pride in doing that one act , than voting. Just think of how much can be saved , in landfill space alone , if Franklin just cancels the whole Damn election process all together. How many trees would be saved , by not printing those "I VOTED" stickers? How many plastic bags would we save , by not throwing away those "I VOTED" stickers? Just the same , we'll leave the lights on for ya.

What we have , is an election process in apathy.

When there's only one person running for a position , it's pretty obvious who's gonna win. Don't cha think?

Comments:
thats quite a statement made when no one wants to run for office in this asshole of a town
 
Well DAMN IT ALL TO HELL I aint votin if no one is runnin why waste my time on this loser town
 
because your an American, thats why you vote. those that do not, well I'll leave the definition of them to you the American.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?