Saturday, July 17, 2010

 

PTSD Changes Made

Franklin , Tennessee - for those who have not yet heard , President Obama has made some changes at the VA for PTSD requirements. So , upon hearing this , I made some inquires and of course , I ran into the usual government flak.

Upon calling 615 327 4751 , the Shit started right off. I was asked questions that I tried to answer BUTT , there are some classified things I can not talk about. Because of this , I'm turned down again for PTSD. That woman was a complete Jerk and a Smart Ass. Yes sirree , the last thing on her mind was anything BUTT , being helpful

Classified information is classified information , correct? So why is it , I have to give away our country's secrets , to be eligible for VA benefits?

It doesn't make sense to me. And yes , employers still refuse to hire Viet Nam veterans just because they can. When Franklin Police learn you are a Viet Nam vet , they start Fucking you right off the edge of their bat. And they enjoy laughing about it.

So , there you go people. The latest garbage from our government. Enjoy.

Note: I've already been asked about what took place , here goes - during a phone conversation , this lady asked me about specific locations of nuclear weapons and I refused to answer. She told me I would talk about it or I would be denied my claim again. OK. Fine. I'm denied again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?