Monday, August 23, 2010

 

The New Man About Town


Franklin , Tennessee-BVD News-there's a new man in town and he's got his own TV show. Born in Iraq and now living on Social Security in Leipers Fork , Mahmood enjoys killing people in his spare time. BVD got a word in with , "the man with a plan for the pan"

BVD: How do you like living in America
Mahmood: It's great. Back home , people hate me butt here I'm worshiped ass a GOD.
BVD: How so
Mahmood: Well , take Franklin Police for example , I throw money at them and they fall at my feet begging for more. I'm told the Chief of Police wants to give me a job , to over see his Holding Room

Well , there you have it folks and be sure to catch his show. It's a sure shot to be a hot one to please the palate

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?