Saturday, May 07, 2011

 

COMCAST Is Going Down

Franklin , Tennessee - have you been by the COMCAST store lately? I've never seen such a line out the door in all my life. It seems AT&T is literally eating their lunch with their U-verse TV package.

I know what I'm talking about here because I was over at COMCAST turning in all of my equipment and I had to stand in that line an hour and 10 minutes before being waited on since there was only one person taking the complaints and the equipment that day. Yep , she was all alone on a sinking ship.

Now that's a BIG DAMN in really big time. I mean I had to see it to believe it. Ass for AT&T , I now have more TV than I could ever hope to watch and I've got all of the movie channels at no extra cost.

So , if you are wanting a deal on TV I suggest you take a look at the other guy and decide for yourself. If you love TV you just might love AT&T. I know I does
:)

Comments:
Hi Jerry - I am sorry for the frustrating experience. If you don't mind, will you please let me know the exact address of the local office you visited? Also, if you can email me provide your account info and a link to this page, I'd would be most appreciative.

Thanks!

ComcastMark
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com
 
Hi-the lady was nice to everyone even though they were mean to her. She was even nice to me. people are fed up with COMCASTICALLY high prices and AT&T gives a lot more TV for the money.
Another thing about AT&T is they do not pull things over your head about the costs of a package or the unwanted addons like your people pull.
Granted I've had my fill of AT&T computer service not working and the AT&T repairman breaking more than he fixes butt you still have to weigh what's what in the end and AT&T wins.
I tried to explain this to one of your marketing execs butt he just knew more than I did and now look at COMCAST.
Yep , I tried to tell you butt I'm a just voice in a lonely wilderness.
 
I cancelled Comcast 5 years ago and just started watching PBS and listening to NPR. Best decision I ever made! Can't believe how much money I wasted on Comcast cable over the years.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?